2015-2016 Board Nominations/Elections
Nominations are open for the next board. Positions available are: President, Vice president, Secretary, Treasurer, and Community Affairs Coordinator. If you are interested in serving, or if you know someone who would serve well on the board please consider them for nomination.
Nominations will begin to be taken now and must be submitted by midnight June 15, 2015. Elections will take place in June by an electronic method. The new board will take office July 16, 2015.
Nominations can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
1. Name of person submitting the nomination: ______________________________
2. Name of nominee_______________________________
3. Position nominated for (President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, _______________)
4. Why did you nominate this person? Why do you think that the nominee would serve well on the board?_______________________________________________
5. If you are nominating yourself, give a statement as to why you would like to serve on the board, and what qualifies you to serve, including your experience serving in other organizations.______________________________________________________________________________________________
6. Please submit a resume or CV.
The Nominations and Award Committee